5 Steps to a Perfect Christmas Party
Ah Christmas - so much to do, so little time!
For us, we like to keep things simple. So we have two gorgeous, festive and perfectly coordinated Party Kits to help you celebrate with ease!
The Vintage Christmas theme is a mix of youthful motifs and classic accessories. You'll see cute little gingerbread men and reindeer, packaged together with an elegant mix of gold and red. To add a little bit of an Aussie summertime feel, we've also thrown in some sky blue, just for a pop of colour!
The Modern Metallic Party Kit is perfect for posh festive lunches and office parties. You'll find shiny, metallic, star-shaped plates, paired with a mix of gold, silver and white touches. This theme is great for day or night... we've purposely kept the 'Christmassy' touches subtle, so you can use any of the leftover supplies for New Year's Eve (HINT!!!!)
Here's our top tips for putting together that gorgeous Christmas tablescape:
1. Start with the place settings! For a simple affair, use the below image as a guide to where things should be placed (hint: you'll find all of the items in your Party Kit. You don't need to be too formal - Christmas is about fun and family, not being stuffy and uptight!
2. Get creative with napkin folding - here I've actually wrapped the cutlery in a napkin, sealed it off with ribbon and a sticker - you could write each persons' name on the sticker if you have arranged seating.
3. Fill 'em up! Filled with festive lollies or cookies (or even rum balls if it's a more grown up affair), these cellophane treat bags are a super-cute way to add some height and interest to the table.
4. Decorate! Here's where you can put your own spin on your party. Use honeycomb Christmas tree centrepieces, hang that beautiful bunting (or use it as a unique table runner in the bottom picture), string some streamers, create a balloon arch featuring your chosen colours, pop those cupcake/mince pie toppers on your desserts... the list goes on, get creative!
5. ENJOY! Knowing that all the tableware and decorations have been taken care of, enjoy the time feasting with your family. The festive season is too often associated with stress and over-spending... this year make it simple! We're SO glad we can help with that bit :-)