Only one month to go, and I saw a pretty 'spot-on' ad yesterday, where everyone was sighing over the fact that it was Christmas - so much to do, so little time!
For us, we like to keep things simple. So we've released two gorgeous, festive and perfectly matched Kits to help you celebrate!
This year, we went for a Vintage Christmas theme. A mix of youthful motifs and chic accessories. You'll see cute little gingerbread men and reindeer, packaged together with an elegant mix of gold and red. To add a little bit of an Aussie summertime feel, we've also thrown in some sky blue, just for a pop of colour!
Here's our top tips for putting together that gorgeous Christmas tablescape:
1. Start with the place settings! For a simple affair, use the below image as a guide to where things should be placed (hint: you'll find all of the items in your Vintage Christmas Party Kit). You don't need to be too formal - Christmas is about fun and family, not being stuffy and uptight!
2. Get creative with napkin folding - here I've actually wrapped the cutlery in a napkin, sealed it off with ribbon and a sticker - you could write each persons' name on the sticker if you have arranged seating.
3. Fill 'em up! Filled with festive lollies or cookies (or even rum balls if it's a more grown up affair), these cellophane treat bags are a super-cute way to add some height and interest to the table.
4. Decorate! Use all the items from your Vintage Christmas Decorator Kit to scatter confetti, assemble your honeycomb Christmas tree centrepieces, hang that beautiful bunting (or use it as a unique table runner as I have below), create clusters of honeycomb balls, wrap candles in glitter washi tape, hang those bright red heart decorations from wine (or water) bottles, or use one as a Christmas tree topper... the list goes on, get creative!
5. ENJOY! Knowing that all the tableware and decorations have been taken care of, enjoy the time feasting with your family. The festive season is too often associated with stress and over-spending... this year make it simple! We're SO glad we can help with that bit :-)
The gorgeous finished product!
Comments will be approved before showing up.