Nine of the best (non-party) Kits from around the web
Everyone loves Kits! All-inclusive packages that contain everything you might need for a project, hobby or occasion. Kits make amazing gifts, or are the perfect way to for you to take a crack at a new hobby. Here we've rounded up nine of our favourites!
1. BaconSmith Bacon Making Kit, Down That Little Lane ($30)
I love bacon - breakfast, lunch, dinner! The product description says that you'll become a pioneer of bacon greatness, and I believe them.
2. Make It Yourself Crochet Donut Kit, Hard to Find ($32)
This would make a super cute gift for the crafter in your life. Or if you just like donuts and don't want to consume the calories!
3. Joyce Chen Sushi Kit, Williams Sonoma ($12)
I've always wanted to make my own sushi - this kit is definitely worth a try if you want to create your own filling combinations!
4. Makerskit Jewelry Stamping DIY Kit, Urban Outfitters ($36USD)
Maybe this kit could mark the start of a blossoming Etsy career? Make necklaces, keyrings and tags for all sorts of occasions!
5. Pom Pom Bouquet Kit, Typo ($14.99)
Gotta love flowers that won't die on you, huh? A stylish addition to your bedside table or work desk!
6. Make Your Own Ukulele Kit, Uncommon Goods ($55.40)
How amazing is this? Take a few hours to make your own Ukulele, decorate it, then play away and imagine you're in Hawaii, snacking on some spam.
7. The Carry On Cocktail Kit, carryoncocktailkit.com ($24USD)
This is a mighty cool concept for those who like their cocktails. What better way to pass the time on a long-haul flight than mixing up your own little cocktail?
8. Little Lands Terrarium Kit, Down That Little Lane ($35)
Now this is a cute gift idea for an apartment dweller - bring a little bit of the outside in! Maybe I'll get one for myself...
9. Mad Millie's Fresh Cheese Kit, madmillie.com ($64.90)
I'm saving the best for last, because those who know me, know there's no less than seven types of cheese in the fridge at any given time. Maybe I'll start making my own?!?
If you've come across any other kits you love - let us know!!